The master’s in Academically/Intellectually Gifted Education is uniquely designed to prepare educators with the knowledge and skills to modify the curricula content, process, products and learning environment for students who are academically or intellectually gifted learners.
The program promotes best practices in the nurturing of potential, identification and service delivery for gifted learners. Explore critical and creative thinking skill strategies and models to provide students with rigorous and engaging lessons.
How Campbell Leads
- A key focus of this program is the rural gifted learner and the unique perspective and opportunities place affords the learner and teacher.
- Courses are taught by gifted education experts who have been involved at the local, state and national level in gifted education and who understand this rural perspective within the larger picture of gifted education.
- Opportunities to work with gifted education coordinators within your area and beyond.
- In addition to applicable outreach, students are encouraged to present at the North Carolina Association for Gifted and Talented annual conference.
- Curriculum coach
- Director of Gifted Education at state level
- Gifted education coordinator for local school district
- Academically/Intellectually Gifted teacher