The Master’s in Curriculum and Instruction is a 33-hour program focused on the development, implementation and evaluation of effective curriculum offered in K-12 schools throughout North Carolina.
Students examine the tenets of equity and diversity within standards-based curriculum as well as how to analyze data to determine the effectiveness of various curricula.
How Campbell Leads
- Option to choose an area as a focus: National Boards, Grant Writing or a specially-selected topic in education.
- Field experience hours give students the opportunity apply and refine new skills.
- Access and practice school supervision through participation in Professional Learning Communities (PLC) and site-based management at schools;
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Curriculum coach or director
- Content Specialist
- Instructional Coach