Students in the interdisciplinary studies program:
- synthesize knowledge from an educational perspective while integrating a variety of academic disciplines.
- promote advanced scholarship that transcends traditional disciplinary boundaries.
- complete a concentration in a specific discipline area or one that draws from several areas.
- complete courses in education.
- work to attain growth toward professional and personal-social goals.
- develop problem-solving and collaborative skills.
For more information please contact Dr. Emily Cayton at email@example.com.