Preparing Presentations for the Conference
Arrival and Setup
- Presenters should arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the session (9:15 a.m. for the morning session or 1:00 p.m. for the afternoon session).
- Upon arrival, the session moderator will assist presenters with loading presentations onto the room’s computer.
- Each oral presentation should be about 10 minutes, leaving 2-3 minutes for Q&A.
- Presentations should be loaded on both a flash drive and a backup.
- Each presenter will be introduced by the session moderator.
- Session moderators will track the time and let presenters know when they are out of time.