All oral presentation abstracts must be received by March 13, 2023.
- The maximum word count is 250.
- The abstracts must contain the following information:
- Hypothesis or Research Question
- Methods (Participants, Instruments, Procedure)
- Discussion and/or Implications
- Abstracts containing preliminary/partial data will be considered if other sections are complete.
- If your abstract is selected, you will receive an email confirming your selection on March 20, 2023.
- If your abstract is selected, you will be required within 24 hours of the notification to confirm that you received the email and are intending to present.
- Confirmation of participation means that you commit to presenting in person. If you are unable to present, you must arrange for a substitute presenter.
- Conference Registration is required for all presenters.